Things to know:
- UM Department staff are available at least 8 hours a day during normal business hours for inbound calls regarding UM issues. Staff can receive inbound communication regarding UM issues after normal business hours and can also send outbound communication during normal business hours to respond to inquiries about UM issues.
- UM staff can receive inbound communication regarding UM issues after normal business hours.
- University of Maryland Health Partners staff always identify themselves by name, title and name of the organization when initiating or returning calls regarding UM issues.
- If you would like to contact the UM Department, please call our toll free number
- Language assistance is available for members to discuss UM issues. University of Maryland Health Partners also offers TDD/TTY services for members who are hard of hearing, deaf, and/or speech disabled.