Health & WellnessHealth resources just for you!
If you are a University of Maryland Health Partners member living with a chronic condition, you may be able to benefit from the Health and Wellness chronic condition management portal.
This program is customized to support members with chronic conditions such as:
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure, and
- High Cholesterol
This program is designed with you in mind:
- to help you understand the day-to-day management of your condition
- to help you follow your doctor’s plan of care
- to help you improve your quality of life
It also provides individual self-assessment and educational tools. When appropriate, a nurse coach will contact you to help you take a more active role in your own health management.
Program Benefits and Advantages
- Increase your understanding of your condition
- Improve your ability to follow your treatment plan
- Help reduce complications
- Deliver educational materials
Login and take your wellness screening assessment today! You can also call 1-410-779-9369 or 1-800-730-8530. TTY users should call 711. Callers should follow the prompts for Case Management. Ask to speak to a University of Maryland Health Partners Case Manager between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Nurse Advice Line – clinical help available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Nurse Wise is a free service that provides real time access to a Registered Nurse who can give medical advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s only a phone call away! Call 1-844-685-8379 to speak with a nurse who will ask questions. Or, you can select from a list of pre-recorded messages.