University of Maryland Medical SystemA multi-hospital system with academic, community and specialty service missions reaching every part of the state and beyond.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a multi-hospital system with academic, community, and specialty service missions reaching every part of the state and beyond. It is a national and regional referral center for trauma, cancer care, neurocare, cardiac care, women’s and children’s health, and physical rehabilitation. It also has one of the world’s
largest kidney transplant programs, as well as scores of other programs that
improve the physical and mental health of thousands of people daily. For more
information about UMMS, please visit www.UMMS.org.
University of Maryland Health Plans
University of Maryland Hospital List
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- UMMC Midtown Campus
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Shore Regional Health
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital