Find a Drug or Pharmacy
We care about your health and want you to be healthy! One of the ways to help manage your health is by using the medication that your doctor prescribes. Click on the navigation sidebar to learn about which drugs and products we cover, updates, drug costs, and authorizations. You can also access the CVS Member Portal.
University of Maryland Health Partners members are not required to pay a co-pay for any medications on the formulary. Certain drugs are covered by the Maryland Medicaid program, and co-pays may apply to those drugs.
University of Maryland Health Partners wants to make it easier to take your medications every day by offering some easy and NO COST options
90 day prescription fills
Available for most medications taken for chronic conditions and prenatal care. Medications must be generic (unless otherwise noted) and listed on our drug list (formulary). QVAR, a maintenance inhaler for asthma, has been added to the 90 day list. Some medications are excluded. Learn more. Ask your provider if a 90 day fill is right for you!
Multi-dose Pack Service
Available to members taking six (6) or more medications every day, including over the counter (OTC) drugs. This service provides members with a 30-day supply of eligible daily medications that will be filled at a CVS Pharmacy, sorted into convenient packs—labeled by date and time—at no additional fee to members. The Multi-dose Packs can:
- Make it easier to take your medications
- Eliminate the need to sort pills into pillboxes or dispensers
- Reduce the number of trips to the pharmacy
How it works:
- The CVS Pharmacy Multi-dose Team packages a member’s eligible daily medications into packs.
- These packs are custom-filled and labeled according to morning, midday, evening, and bedtime.
- The packs are then stored in an easy-to-use dispenser box and mailed to a member’s home or mailed to a local CVS Pharmacy of member’s choice for pick up.
Enrollment is EASY & there’s NO COST:
- The CVS Pharmacy Multi-dose Team will make all the arrangements with the member’s doctor(s).
- Members can call 1-844-650-1637 to enroll, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To save time, please have the following available when you call:
- Your list of medications with prescriber information
- The location(s) of where you currently fill your prescriptions
- Your insurance information
“SYNC” Your Medications
Available to members taking multiple medications every day or members who are not interested in the Multi-dose Pack service at CVS Pharmacy. Did you know you can schedule your prescriptions that you take every day to all be refilled together? That means you can pick them all up, once a month, and make less trips to the pharmacy.
How it works:
- Ask your local retail pharmacist if they offer this service and which of your medications can be included. Your pharmacist will work with your doctor(s) to make the arrangements for you. At a CVS Pharmacy, this service is called ScriptSync.
6 month fill of Prescription Contraceptives
Beginning 1/1/2018, a new law goes into effect that requires Prescription Contraceptives to be covered for up to a six (6)-month supply at a time. No Prior Authorization (PA) will be required for IUDs, implants, or any other prescription contraceptive.
- The only exception is for medications filled for the first time. Initially, these can only be filled for up to a two (2) months supply.
Blood Glucose Meters
One Touch by Johnson & Johnson